GritSablare.ro is a national leader for proving blasting and water jet cutting materials.
From the beginning of our activity in 2012 until present, we have provided the most optimum solutions for large scale blasting projects, which were financed by EU Funds: Ruse Bridge, Petrobrazi & Petromidia Oil Refineries, Chevron Platform and more.
We provide professional abrasive materials:
- ANGULAR STEEL GRIT: premium blasting material, alloyed with chromium with superior hardness (> 64 HRC), ideal for fast & aggressive cleaning applications of tough surfaces: granite, steel. Reusable material, over 1100 cycles;
- STAINLESS STEEL GRIT: Superior hardness 50-65 HRC, blasting with no contamination;
- STEEL SHOTS: Premium Steel Shots alloyed with Chromium, of round shape, ideal for shot peening. Reusable material, over 3000 cycles;
- RED GARNET: Totally natural almandine rock with high chemical stability where no transfer of grit into the substrate can be tolerated, ideal for Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Alumina, Copper blasting. Hardness 8.0 Mohs scale, ecological, non-toxic;
- WHITE & BROWN FUSED ALUMINIUM: Superior hardness: 9.2 Mohs scale and high purity. Ideal for non-ferrous surfaces: Stainless Steel, Alumina, Copper, for both wet and dry blasting;
- COPPER SLAG: The most economical material for open space blasting: bridges, maritime vessels, shipyards, oil platforms, civil constructions, building facades, metallic pipes, rims and car parts.